Heinrich & Co. Porcelain Cup from the Graf Zeppelin Airship, Selb, Germany, c. 1928, with a cobalt blue band flanked by two narrow tooled gilt bands to an ivory-colored ground, the cup with medallion monogrammed "LZ," with green factory mark and further marked "Heinrich-Elfenbein-Porzellan" and "Graf Zeppelin/1928,"ht. 2, dia. 4 in. N.B. The Graf Zeppelin was a German-built blimp that operated commercially from 1928-37. "LZ" stands for Luftschiftbau Zeppelin, the company that built the dirigible.