Stevens and Williams (English, 1830s-1930s), circa 1890. A cased peachblow art glass vase with crimped, ruffled, and folded mouth and trumpet neck mounted to both sides with amber thorny branch glass handles issuing applied leafy foliage with white blossoms, the body decorated with applied pears and leafy foliate to the front flanked by the continuous handles joining the four amber shaped legs. The back decorated with applied amber branch and leaves. Apparently unmarked. Approximate height 13.75". Provenance: From the Estate of Mary L. Haugk, Lawrenceville, Georgia.
Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery