Venetian Enamel Decorated Cobalt Blue Glass Coupe after the "Barovier Wedding Cup," late 19th/early 20th century, wide bellshaped bowl enameled with scene of courtiers in a horseback procession, and ladies bathing in a fountain, with two medallions of the bust of a lady and gentleman, on trumpet foot with gilt scrolling, ht. 5, dia. 5 in. Note: The original wedding cup was made in Murano by the glass-making family of Barovier. It was manufactured c. 1470-80, and enameled by Angelo Barovier. The original is on display at the Murano glass museum.